Krav Maga is for everybody!
Absolutely anybody who wants to know how to effectively defend themselves can learn Krav Maga. Our aim is to make Krav Maga accessible to everybody and we do everything we can to take away the sense of apprehension people often feel when joining a new club or activity. What we have on offer won’t suit everybody so we always say that the best way to find out if our training centre is for you, is to come and see for yourself.
We have a whole range of training options to suit our students:
- We have public classes for different levels which are open to men and women of all ages.
- We run training tailored specifically to children, with a fun and popular kids anti-bully/predator class and we also run kids Krav Maga birthday parties.
- We offer private lessons for those who prefer to learn on their own or in very small groups or for those who want to take their training to the next level with intensive one-on-one sessions.
- We provide specialised law enforcement or security training and can tailor workshops or training sessions for any length of time or series of training.
- We provide team building or skill development workshops for all sorts of companies, organisations and schools and are also able to put together demonstrations for special events.
- We can customise any type of workshop, series, seminar or anything you can think of to suit your needs so if you have an idea just give Avi a call direct on his mobile 0433 747 423 to work something out.